Saturday, March 31, 2012

How should I treat guys who approach me?

This is a tricky question.

As an Asian dude, i noticed a lot of Asian girls are shy - and therefore, tend not to know how to respond to guys approaching them. Even good, attractive ones

But every person has "desires" and if you have that, I say choose wisely.

I think if anything, what would help you is to OBSERVE your surroundings.
If you are shy, don't worry. Pick an older brother who you can trust & respect and who will protect you.

You have the right to reject a guy. You have the right to NOT give your number out.

You also have the right to care for yourself.

So as an Asian bro who cares about you, I say choose wisely.

It's not worth it getting hurt deeply just for sex? I'll tell u that.

No comments:

Post a Comment